Survivorship Services and Resources
See a range of survivorship services and resources available through the Masonic Cancer Alliance and its members.
Nearly 15 million Americans are cancer survivors. That number is expected to grow to 20 million in the next 10 years.
Masonic Cancer Alliance and its partner organizations provide numerous services and resources to help cancer survivors adjust to life after cancer and continue to thrive and stay healthy.
- Survivorship Transition Clinic - A clinic for adult survivors of pediatric cancer
- When a Friend Has Cancer - A booklet from the Cancer Resource Network with ideas on ways to help when someone you care about has cancer
- Turning Point Classes and Programs
- Pink Platoon Cancer Survivor Bootcamp
- Going Forward: Life After Cancer Program
- Tobacco Cessation
- Regional Support Groups
- Springboard Beyond Cancer
Community Support Organizations
EASTERN KANSAS/WESTERN MISSOURI